I’m glad that Ferguson is getting attention, seriously I am, but I haven’t seen ONE post about what is happening over seas. Not even one post about the pictures above. Children are being beheaded and dragged into the streets where they are then shot because their families are Christian. Women are being raped and murdered. Men are being murdered. PEOPLE are dying. It’s a Christian Holocaust. And I haven’t seen anything on Tumblr.
Why aren’t any of you furious about this?! Where’s the “social justice?” ISIS is murdering people who don’t convert to Islam (yes, I know they’re extremists and not all Muslims are like that. Save yourself the rant) but I really want to know why this hasn’t been given the attention it deserves.
Seriously, guys. This is really scary, and we need to raise attention for these people. They so desperately need our prayers and support.
I want to mention that this has been happening to the Christians(in iraq anyway) since june as well as th3 muslims and yazedi people. This is the first thing ive seen on tumblr that has more then 1000 notes.
Myself and many of my fellow assyrians feel as though no one seems to care about what is happening to us in our own homeland. And yes assyrians are indigenous to iraq the way Aboriginals are to australia.
Almost 8000 years of history is almost erased from history.
Hedy Epstein, a 90-year-old Holocaust survivor was arrested on Monday during unrest in Ferguson Epstein, who aided Allied forces in the Nuremberg trials, was placed under arrest “for failing to disperse.” 8 others were also arrested.
"I’ve been doing this since I was a teenager. I didn’t think I would have to do it when I was ninety," Epstein told The Nation during her arrest. “We need to stand up today so that people won’t have to do this when they’re ninety.” Epstein is currently an activist and a vocal supporter of the Free Gaza Movement.
everyone who reblogs this will get a hand drawn picture of their url in their inbox (you will get it even if it takes some time)
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
My soul is all warm and happy now. Need to do this more often. The water were warmer than the air in the middle of the night.
This broke my fucking heart
This is why you don’t lie about having mental disorders. It is not a joke.
This broke my heart
this is real ocd, not the people in school getting annoyed when their desk is messy.
forming your body
inside of her
just so you could
hate and destroy it"
- parents: grades don't mean anything, just do your best!
- parents: but we know you're very intelligent so if you get anything less than an A it means you weren't really trying